GPRS provides both underground utilities detection and concrete scanning services to a wide variety of clients across the US. With a national network of technicians and locations in or near every major city in the continental United States, GPRS is equipped to handle projects of any size. No job is too big, too small, or too far away for us! We are proud to serve the following market segments:
- GPRS works with a variety of contractors, including construction site managers, electrical and mechanical contractors, and general contractors to improve the safety record and working conditions on the job site.
- We work with engineering firms to deliver a comprehensive picture of project areas and existing structures.
- GPRS often provides GPR scanning services to environmental consulting firms.
- GPRS serves facilities management groups to ensure the quality of construction, preserve the integrity of facilities during construction, and promote a safe environment for the communities surrounding facilities such as hospitals, universities, retail locations, and manufacturing plants.
- We are proud to work with homeowners as you embark on renovations, remodeling, or new construction on your home. We can also aid the process of property ownership transfer by allowing you to know what lies within your new property.
We’re confident GPRS will be able to assist you on your next job, whatever it may be. Call your regional representative today to discuss your options!
San Diego, California Ground Penetrating Radar
Advantages of Ground Radar Concrete X-ray Los Angeles, California
Benefits of Surface Penetrating Radar with G.P.R.(GPR) Long Beach, California
Anaheim Concrete Imaging and Rebar GPR Applications
Contact Ground Penetrating Radar in San Francisco, California
Sacramento, California GPR Site Map